Do you need to make the process of writing academic papers easier and faster? Making them well-reasoned, argumentative, clear, and supported by proven facts is a clever idea. This means you need to develop a concise and powerful body of your academic work to make your personal statement successfully. Don’t be afraid to get started, because you always find something catchy and interesting to discuss. Get acquainted with the following creative argumentative essay topics and choose the one that suits your needs the best.
- Should people do something more to solve the problems with domestic violence, or they are exaggerated?
- Do you agree that there is too much commercialism online?
- It’s not a secret that people are becoming more and more dependent on their computing devices. Pay attention to relevant creative argumentative essay topics to write an original academic paper. Is this kind of dependence a good or bad thing? Should users be more suspicious of its benefits?
- Is it necessary to keep using animals for scientific research and studies?
- Do you think smoking should be banned, just like drug consumption?
- Should drivers be banned to use their mobile phones?
- Modern technologies make people’s communication much easier and faster, and it’s no wonder many of them decide to work from home. Focus on creative argumentative essay topics on this subject if you are passionate about it. Are there any dangers the society has to face depending on their computers rather than live communication?
- Do people need restrictions on using mobile devices in public areas, such as museums, restaurants, and theaters?
- Is it really worth integrating from marketing to e-commerce?
- Do people need their right to die?
- Should a death penalty become mandatory for criminals who kill others?
- Is this kind of penalty an effective punishment of cruelty?
- Should experiments on animals be permitted?
- Do you agree that there should be schools just for boys and girls?
- Is it worth increasing sex education in schools to reduce teenage pregnancy rates?
- Is vegetarian diet healthier than eating meat?
- How domestic workers are treated by their employers? Are they really fair?
- Is advertising helpful information or only a manipulation?
There are many other creative argumentative essay topics you can use, so don’t restrict your own imagination when finding or inventing them.
Effective Guidelines on How to Write the Best Essay
If you want to end up with a perfect argumentative essay, take into account a few simple and effective tips that will help you succeed. If you still have some problems, call our professional academic writers who will solve them. They can handle many tasks, such as giving examples on how to write a grant proposal.
- Narrow down available creative argumentative essay topics and choose the area of your focus. Many of them can be too broad to fit into your standard academic paper. Besides, you should focus on specific aspects, such as methods, policies, facts, proofs, bibliography resources, and so on. This is how you can make your chosen topic more manageable and develop specific search terms to gather the necessary evidence.
- Find out more about your readers, especially if you are assigned a specific audience to be addressed in your argumentative essay. Students often assume that their targeted audience includes professors and experienced readers.
- Do your research wisely. You can concentrate on as many informational sources, such as a book report, as you want. Don’t forget about the Internet, as this is where you can find everything you need to write an excellent academic essay. Focus on specific library and other databases to find the resources that cover your chosen topic.
- Use a wide range of evidence types, including any relevant powerpoint presentation. You should use expert opinions, statistics, historical examples, and other tools to support your point of view. It’s worth including your personal experiences and observations because they can help you illuminate a subject better.
- You need to express your clear judgement instead of personal emotions. That’s because your professors are more interested in how you analyze specific issues, organize your responses, and support your opinion, but they don’t want to hear only your point of view. Make sure you focus on the line of argument while developing your essay, demonstrating your understanding, and integrating solid proofs to meet the needs of your audience. If this task is a bit difficult or you don’t have enough time to complete it, our qualified writers are there to help you with a cv template, argumentative essay, or any other assignment. They offer quite reasonable prices, fast speed, and high quality.