It’s important to pick an excellent and fresh topic for any essay that you need to write, as this is what will provide you with a great opportunity to achieve your academic success easily. There are many case study topics to choose from, which makes this choice a bit hard and intimidating for most students. It would help if you looked for a topic that can help you facilitate an interesting discussion. For example, if you’re asked by teachers to write and submit a perfect international relations essay, make a list of possible suggestions and choose something that you’re really passionate about. If you don’t have any ideas in your mind, don’t hesitate to contact credible and talented freelance authors who have many of them.
This date influenced international relations and world politics a lot because now many countries are closer together. This subject is quite influential, so take it into account when planning your political paper.
- What is the most important event in this area since 9/11?
- Do you believe that this even was inevitable? Why? Be sure to base your opinion and answer on international relations before it.
- Do you think that 9/11 has improved international relations? How?
- What are the most significant lessons learned by politics?
- How has this event influenced relations between the Middle East and the West?
- Why did it actually happen?
- Do you agree that the trade between different nations is influenced by 9/11?
- Was enough done to prevent similar terroristic attacks in the future?
- Is using the force a legitimate and proper response to them?
- Were all actions of countries legitimate after this event?
Table Of Contents:
A List of US International Relations Essay Topics
Nowadays, the US keeps maintaining its position as one of the world's major superpowers because of its foreign policy. If you want to discuss it in your academic paper, take into account the following topic ideas:
- Do you think that the actions of the US are always legitimate when dealing with other countries?
- Why does the US think that the United Nations is the police in control? When writing about this interesting and controversial topic, don’t forget about formatting an essay.
- Can you say that the US overstepped its powers while developing its relations with other countries?
- Does the development of nuclear power in specific Asian countries, such as China, reflect US foreign policy's negative elements?
- Who is in control in terms of this policy? Why does it border on bullying?
- Why does the development of China as a major economic power threaten the US?
- What is the most important threat to US foreign policy? How will this threat change it?
Interesting Topics for British International Relations Essays
- Make a comparison of the policies of major parties. Which one is better in terms of international relations? Why?
- What are existing policies in the UK? How are they legitimate?
- Do you believe that Labor policies detract from a proud position in Europe?
- Has this country moved closer to Europe? Did it cause any social or economic problems? Why?
- Do you think that the free movement of people in the EU is an important marker for the success of the foreign policy in the UK?
- How does its current foreign policy serve to prove its close ties with the US? It’s possible to use any effective thesis methodology to state your personal opinion clearly.
- How does this policy influence the rest of European countries?
- Do you agree that the EU formation is beneficial to serve important UK foreign policy goals?
- Are they limited? Have they ever been limited or changed to succeed?
Suggestions for Your Essay on International Relations in Africa
The relations of this continent with other countries are quite problematic because their politics and policies are often considered contradictory in the West. The main reason is that most of their governments are hard to call democratic, and this is what provides you with multiple ideas for an academic paper, such as the following:
- Why is Africa such a problem for the West?
- Do you think that the Western involvement only makes things worse? Why?
- Is it true that most of the political problems in this region are affected by colonial rules?
- Can ancient religious beliefs and tribal traditions be blamed for existing problems between different nations in Africa? Feel free to use all available tools, including a PowerPoint presentation, to prove your point of view.
- What is the basic cause of existing problems? Do they affect Africa’s international relationships? How?
- What do other countries do to solve them? Are their attempts successful?
- How will relations between different African nations develop shortly?
- Do you believe that these problems can be solved at all?
- Can western political ideals be applied in African settings? Why? Be sure to answer these questions clearly while following helpful how to write a reaction paper
Ideas for Eastern Europe and Russia
- How has the Soviet Union collapse serves in terms of influencing international relations?
- Did the situation in Eastern Europe cause this collapse? Why?
- Do you think that all countries are integrated into the EU successfully?
- What are the most important problems in the EU?
- Why is Russia still called a major threat to western political ideals?
- Do you think that the Cold War has ever stopped?
- Think about Russia's past international relations and define why it still chooses to distance itself from the West.