Posted at 05.13.2017
Nowadays, the American dream is a very popular theme in plays, books, movies, and TV shows, so it’s no wonder many professors decide to assign this their students with this essay topic. It’s quite a personal thing, so you can define and write it in different ways. There are countless points of view on American dream essays , so feel free to use the approach you like the most. If you want to end up with an excellent essay on this topic, don’t hesitate to get professional help. There are many agencies that offer their academic writing services, but you should pick the most reliable one, such as our team of qualified and knowledgeable writers. Besides, take into account helpful ideas and effective tips on how to write this assignment on your own.
- Is it something that young people and teenagers don’t understand and don’t appreciate?
- Do people need to judge how other work on achieving this dream?
- Is there any group or generation of people who worked hard to do it?
- Do you have any personal opinion about the American dream? What does it mean to achieve it?
- Think about writing from the immigrant’s point of view and try to persuade readers on if existing policies are helpful or not.
- Write about the Great Gatsby. Were the characters of this book really achieving their American dream?
If you are assigned with writing a descriptive essay , take into consideration the following helpful ideas:
- Think of any person you know who has really achieved this dream, and write your academic paper describing the most important achievements.
- Pick an accomplishment or life event that is considered a part of the American dream. For example, this can be said for buying a great house, getting a lucrative job, or getting a college degree. Write my American dream essay to explain readers how it’s like for immigrants to achieve it.
- Choose your favorite character from the Great Gatsby and explain why you believe in the achievement of this dream. What was it like for that period of time?
This topic is connected with many debates and discussions, so use the most beneficial ones when writing your essay.
- Is the American Dream still alive?
- Does it still work?
- Is it worth pursuing?
Pick one of these questions to discuss them, but you need to give your own definition of this dream first. Keep in mind that there are no right and wrong points of view, and your conclusions depend on your personal opinions. Understanding all sides is a great idea, and you can use the following thoughts when writing your essay on American dream topics:
- What makes so many people dream about living in the US?
- Do all US citizens have the same opportunities? Are there any conflicts about different beliefs, origins, and opinions?
- Is it possible for everyone to become rich when working hard? Does it mean that poor people are just lazy? Or is it necessary to take other factors into consideration?
- Why does the American dream exist? Is it the same one in other countries?
- What are the pros and cons of trying to achieve it for people and society?
- If you had a choice, think about the decisions you would make: pay higher taxes to benefit jobless citizens or become rich because of paying low taxes?
When writing a 500 word essay about the American dream, make sure that hard-working and passion to achieve it is reflected in your academic work. There are certain steps that should be taken to make it as impressive for readers as possible. Choosing the greatest topic is one of the most effective tips you can use, but don’t forget to research it carefully before you start writing your paper. If you have any difficulties, contact our professional academic writers for their quality help that can be obtained at quite affordable prices. They can help you with anything, such as providing a case study definition. Read the following points and make sure you get started early.
- Read your essay questions attentively to fully understand its main idea.
- If you find unfamiliar words, use the dictionary to get their right meanings.
- Define task words that determine the things you should do in your academic essays, such as comparing, explaining, and so on.
- Identify topic words because they are connected with a particular character or object.
- Take into account limiting words because they may restrict your discussion to a certain extent.
- Read and research to get the necessary facts and details to write your paper successfully.
- Be choosy and use only relevant and updated sources of information. This tip concerns all types of academic papers, including any engineering paper.
- Write notes using your own vocabulary, and don’t forget about quotes because they are quite useful. You need to cite them properly to avoid being accused of plagiarism, so provide them in footnotes or as bibliography notes and this process also involves formatting an essay
- Brainstorm interesting and original ideas to explore your chosen American dream topic, write down all relevant points, and find the necessary evidence to support your statement and opinion.
- Use a details mind map because it can help you stimulate your lateral thinking.
- Write a plan and use it to structure your academic paper properly and make sure all points are to the point.
- Write a clear and solid conclusion.
- Finally, proofread and edit your essay to ensure that it’s free from mistakes.
Examples of completed orders
More than 7 000 students trust us to do their work
90% of customers place more than 5 orders with us