- Make a whole newspaper about the book. Find interesting facts regarding the story of the circumstances in which the author wrote the assigned piece of literature, provide one page with a critical review of the book and one page for making an advertisement for it.
- As a matter of fact, you can make your work in the form of a real advertisement. Try to think as a PR manager and make your audience want to read this book.
- Pretend to be one of the heroes from the story. Here, you can make a monologue that would be a reflection of the inner life of the character. Explain why he acted that or another way and describe his feelings and thoughts.
- You may also want to re-write the story like what would happen if the circumstances turn that that or another way.
- Maybe you would like to add one more character to the plot of the assigned piece of literature? What would be the consequences of such occurrence? Think of it and remember that you are free to play with the plot without any barriers.
- And, finally, you may want to imagine yourself in the role of a television or radio reporter, who is giving the report of a piece of scene from the book like it is happening right away.
- You can write any part of the plot in your own way. If there is something that you did not like, make it different! If you don't agree with the author's idea in regard to a piece of plot, go ahead and re-write it the way you think it should be. The 6th grade book report allows you to let your imagination free.
- Try to think about what you learned from this book. Was it useful for you? Was it instructive? Does it have the moral? If yes, what is it? How the humanity can benefit from the book? Is it acceptable to consider it to be a piece of art? Or look from the other side. If you learned nothing from it, then you may explain why this book was so senseless and why you do not recommend reading it.
- Make notes with quotations while reading the book. This should be the most impressive parts of the book for you that inspired you or made you laugh, cry, angry. In other words, this should be a list of the brightest (from your personal point of view) quotations you want to share with your audience.
These are some of the ways to prepare for your class when you need to write a 6th grade book report. If you feel like you don't have enough time and desire to do it, please contact us and we will help you. As a matter of fact, we have a wide range of services for students of all levels.
What else services we have
Remember that we are available for you 24/7 so you can contact us any time and make an order!