A student's academic life can be greatly enriched by extracurricular activities. Volunteer work, performing arts programs, competitive sports, intellectual activities, all play a part in facilitating the growth of students. However, students often find the prospect of giving speeches and taking part in debates intimidating and not because of public speaking in itself. Some do not feel their speechwriting skills are up to par, while others lack time to commit to the task fully.
If you want to order a speech from us, consider the following benefits: we are fully committed to protecting your privacy, as well as providing you with 100% unique content. Rest assured, whatever the topic, we have an expert on hand to deliver an impressive write-up. We understand public speaking can be a daunting task, which is why we take special care to express your ideas straightforwardly. Here are some types of speeches we often write:
- Public speeches
- Humorous speeches
- Special occasion speeches
- Ceremonial speeches
- Academic speeches
- Graduation speeches
- Business speeches
- Motivational speeches
But that's not all we specialize in. Whatever type of document you need, we encourage you to make an inquiry!
Comprehensive research is the cornerstone of good writing. And our experts are conscientious about performing it thoroughly to provide a balanced take on your requested topic. We work closely with all our clients to establish their authentic voice and make sure they will be able to communicate their speech comfortably and convincingly. Our mission is to foster your success as an orator, which is why we keep in mind what sort of audience you will be addressing when producing your speech.
We understand students tend to get by on a limited budget, which is why we take special care to keep our fees honest and affordable. Our business model is to provide high-quality services to a wider client base at a lower price point. We rely on word of mouth as our primary source of advertising. Our many returning clients are the best testament to the quality of our content.
Whether you are a high school student or a postgraduate—or something in between— our writers can research and develop ideas for any informative speech, on any topic. Our staff is numerous writers with expertise in a wide range of fields, meaning we will always have someone knowledgeable on hand to take up your offer. Even if you don't take into account all the extra perks we offer our clients, our services provide great value:
- You can leave the choice up to our staff, or provide additional guidelines requesting one of our advanced writers, or English speaker. These options raise the price of our services, but you will find the quality is worth it.
- To allow you an even higher level of quality control, we offer to send you samples of other speeches written by your assigned author for a symbolic fee. You will also be able to buy copies of all sources they consulted when working on your speech.
A speech is a medium for communicating ideas to an audience. Writing a persuasive speech requires putting time, effort, and skill into researching those ideas. Everything, from interestingly framing the topic to using carefully chosen words and phrases, needs to be a conscious, meaningful decision on the author's part. There are many ways to talk about an idea, which is why it's important to choose the one that is most likely to win over your audience.
While there's no one solution about the content of a speech, the workflow is largely the same. It's best if the topic is something the speaker is familiar with and passionate about. The speaker needs to firmly establish a thesis and stick to it all the way through. If you waver in your convictions, you will most certainly lose your audience. Ideally, you should present at least three arguments in favor of your thesis, starting with the strongest and ending with the weakest. You should strive to build each successive point you make on the previous one, and wrap up your speech by pulling them all together into a cohesive whole. Finally, you need to polish your speech by proofreading for grammar, originality, and structure.
Let's face it: first impressions count, sometimes more than we would like to believe. And bad speech intro can take points off your credibility with an audience. Like all intellectual skills, speech-writing requires continuous honing. Tackling a controversial topic can be a good litmus test of your persuasiveness as a speechwriter.
- Always start with research. Get to know the discourse surrounding your thesis and the talking points both proponents and detractors use.
Identify who you're writing for and think of ways to appeal to their sensibilities.
- Start strong, with an intriguing hook. If appropriate for the topic, incorporate a bit of humor or a witty remark. Another effective way to start a speech is to frame a mundane question unconventionally.
- Briefly outline where you're going with your speech before you get into the meat of it. A speech is not a mystery novel— the audience will follow along better if they know what they're in for.
- Engagingly incorporate informative content. If the audience learns previously unknown facts from you, you'll be more likely to skew them toward your point of view.
- Proofread, proofread, proofread! Do it many times. Gather a test audience if you can, and ask them for feedback.
If these tasks sound like something you would struggle with or wouldn't have time for, fear not: our experts can do the work for you! If you decide to buy a speech from us, you are not only saving time and effort, you are guaranteed to receive a quality piece of writing that will communicate your ideas in a clear and engaging manner. With our services at hand, all you need to worry about is practicing your delivery!