Get personal help with your studies from any of the 45,000 experienced experts on Studybay

  • No intermediaries
  • No plagiarism
  • Any Subject
  • Always on time

Here’s an example of project completed by our experts:

Statistics assignment 2 (Example)

Document Preview:

Name Tutor Institution Date Chapter8 1. A PGA (Professional Golf Association) tournament organizer is attempting to determine whether hole (pin) placement has a significant impact on the average number of strokes for the 13th hole on a given golf course. Historically the pin has been placed in the front right corner of the green and the historical mean number of strokes for the hole has been 4.25 with a standard deviation of 2 strokes and the distribution is assumed normal. On a particular day during the most recent golf tournament the organizer placed the hole (pin) in the back-left corner of the green. 64 golfers played the hole with the new placement on that day. Determine the probability that the sample average number of strokes is more than 4.50.  = = 0.25 / 0.25 =1 From z tables; P (Z > 1) = 1 - P (Z < 1) =1 coefficient. = 4 – = = = 0.9333 = 4– 0.9333) = 2.1333 2.1333 Estimating Y given X =5 hours 2.1333 = 6.8 Coefficient of correlation = There is a strong positive linear relationship between strength of the metal and heating time. Coefficient of Determination Therefore 65.33% variation in strength of the metal is attributed to the heating time. The remaining 34.67% may be due to other factors not accounted for in the model or the error term. MSE ESS = TSS – RSS TSS = = 520 – 320 = 200 R2 = RSS/TSS RSS = R2 × TSS = × 200 = 130.6667 ESS = TSS – RSS = 200 - 130.6667 = 69.3333 Standard Error Significance of H0 : = 0 verses H1: ≠ 0 S = = = 5.8244 T > 2.45 therefore we reject null hypothesis in favor of alternative hypothesis. is statistically significant. [...]

Order Description:

hi..the questions are probabilistic..please do finish them asap as the deadline is nearby. these questions ll reflect my grade .thanks in advance

Subject Area: Statistics

Document Type: Dissertation Proposal

This project has already been completed by one of the Studybay experts. The client rated this project:

Project's rating is 5/5

Price $50

Words 1375

Pages 5

Completed in 11 days

Expert MathsProfessor

Client Review

nice work.

Positive
12.12.2017

Similar projects

Subject of the project is Statistics   Type of the project is Dissertation Proposal

Exercise 9

Subject of the project is Statistics   Type of the project is Dissertation Proposal

Math Statistics lab

Subject of the project is Statistics   Type of the project is Dissertation Proposal

Evaluating the Fine Print

Subject of the project is Statistics   Type of the project is Dissertation Proposal

Statistics

Subject of the project is Statistics   Type of the project is Dissertation Proposal

Statistics Assignment

Subject of the project is Statistics   Type of the project is Dissertation Proposal

Statistics

Need Help With a Project on This or Another Topic?

Cooperate with seasoned experts directly — create your project now and start getting help in 2 minutes.

Studybay top experts

Reviews from Studybay Community

  • Our Studybay rating is:
    4.9
  • Our ReviewCentre rating is:
    4.8
  • Our SiteJabber rating is:
    4.5