Get personal help with your studies from any of the 45,000 experienced experts on Studybay

  • No intermediaries
  • No plagiarism
  • Any Subject
  • Always on time

Here’s an example of project completed by our experts:

Organizational Culture and Change (Example)

Document Preview:

Resistance to Organizational Change Saudi Arabia Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC) is a universal organization established and prevalently situated in the Middle East. Globally it has business branches across districts including Africa America Asia and Europe. SABIC is a public organization located in Saudi Arabia; (Riyadh) 70 percent was claimed by the Saudi government and a couple of private financial specialists owning the rest (30 percent). The organization management is by the Saud prince who is its executive while the top managerial staff does operations supervision. SABIC is among the world's driving petrochemicals makers other than being the Middle East most prominent and most lucrative non-oil organization ("News and Media " 2012). The body works in Forty world nations notwithstanding having Sixty aggravating and producing plants. The SABIC's authentic culture depends on honesty advancement and commitment to quality principles. Moreover its culture involves keeping up high wellbeing and security measures these authoritative changes. The littlest vital specialty unit at SABIC; execution chemicals preferred for creating more polyurethanes for the organization however brought about a mishap when the team drops its association with the Shell oil organization. This disaster showed disappointment in the association's change methodology since its plastics essential unit amalgamation process from the critical group. The progressions embraced in SABIC likewise prompted human asset changes for example the appointment of another official VPs in the accompanying dockets; finance sector imaginative plastics polymers assembling innovation and advancement. Additionally another organization's CEO delegation in respect to these hierarchical changes was mandatory. For example the human asset official VP and CEO counselor were likewise granted to faculty ("News and Media " 2012). References Abdallah Idris M. ""Cultural barriers to improved organizational performance in Saudi Arabia."." SAM Advanced Management Journal (2007): 36. News and Media. January 2016. www.sabic.com and Innovation. January 2016. https://www.sabic.com/corporate/en/technology-innovation/ [...]

Order Description:

Choose an organization at which you are currently working or a Middle Eastern organization with which you are familiar. (If neither is possible, conduct an internet search to identify an organization, preferably based in the Middle East, which has gone through a transformation process within the last one to two years.) Then, define the following: Provide a brief summary of the organization (its culture, its industry, its product and services). Explain why a change was needed. Explain the change that was undertaken. Identify the outcome of the change in terms of success, failures, cultural outcomes, and human resource changes. Support your submission with course material concepts, principles and theories from the textbook, and at least three scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles.

Subject Area: Management

Document Type: Thesis/Dissertation Chapter

This project has already been completed by one of the Studybay experts. The client rated this project:

Project's rating is 5/5

Price $10

Words 275

Pages 1

Completed in 3 days

Expert Mimstutor

Client Review

Excellent and professional, on time

Positive
10.26.2017

Similar projects

Subject of the project is Management   Type of the project is Thesis/Dissertation Chapter

Personality Assessment

Need Help With a Project on This or Another Topic?

Cooperate with seasoned experts directly — create your project now and start getting help in 2 minutes.

Studybay top experts

Reviews from Studybay Community

  • Our Studybay rating is:
    4.9
  • Our ReviewCentre rating is:
    4.8
  • Our SiteJabber rating is:
    4.5