Learn how to take orders on Studybay by clicking here
Pros of working with StudyBay:
Online Academic Exchange Platform StudyBay allows you to work with Students directly, without overpaying intermediaries. You can set the prices for your work yourself. Your rating will rise as you complete more assignments, and as long as the quality of your works is good, your income will increase as well!
1. Registration and Accreditation
Register here: https://studybay.com/author/
We require high qualifications from our writers. This also means that all your personal details must be authentic: your name, telephone number, degree level, and your date of birth.
After you register, you must pass the accreditation to gain access to our order database. If you have any questions while filling out the form, you can contact our Service Support.
2. Working on an order
All of the available orders can be found on the Auction tab. Enter title keywords and specify the discipline and type of paper. You can look for orders within a certain price range or with a certain deadline to narrow down the search.
We'll send a list of new orders based on the information in your profile (disciplines and paper types) to your email 3 times a day (9 AM, 3 PM and 9 PM, +3 GMT). You can change the subscription options in your profile settings.
You can see the complete list of orders by clicking the Assignment Search button.
If the order is in progress, you can click on the 'cancel' button on the top of the order page. Elaborate on your reasons for a mutual cancellation for the client and wait until they accept your request.
Cancellation of an order by mutual agreement does not imply any restrictions for the Writer and does not influence their rating.
Go to the page of an order that you are interested in and click on the "Place a Bid" button. Enter the price you are willing to work for (your direct income) and any comments in the corresponding fields.
Please mind that the customer's price will be set dynamically, based on their settings, order history, discounts, and other factors and is not a subject of negotiating.
After the Student hires a Writer to complete the assignment, the funds will be automatically put on hold. You need to upload a final version of the assignment to start a 20-day warranty period. During the warranty period, the Student can make requests for corrections, and the Writer is obligated to correct and improve the assignment. A Student's instructions for corrections must still fall within the original assignment specifications.
The funds will be released after the end of the warranty period or when the Student accepts the assignment.
Requests for withdrawals are processed after 3 working days. After approval, the requests are filed to the payment system of your choice to finalize the transaction.
There is no commission for the Writers - you just enter the income amount that you are comfortable with when you place a bid.
On Studybay, Writers are ranked by clients on a 5 point scale.
Rating of a Writer indicates an evaluation of their performance, and includes such factors as the time an order takes, the amount of time it takes for the Writer to respond to the Clients, a number of completed refunds, and reviews given by the Clients.
Each Writer’s rating is recalculated daily and takes the last 150 completed orders into account.
For the new Writers, rating will be calculated and become visible only when they complete 5 orders.
On Top Writers page, the writers are separated by their field of specialization, based on general rating and the number of completed orders in a certain discipline or field.
Send your assignment ID and the description of your problem to [email protected]
If you have been selected as a Writer, you will receive a notification by email. You will have to confirm that you're willing to start working and will complete the assignment before the deadline within 12 hour period. The order status will then change to 'In Progress'.
If you decline working on the assignment or fail to confirm it in time, the order will automatically return to the auction.
Here are a few tips to get more orders and to become a successful Writer:
- Fill your profile to ensure that the Student has information about your professionalism and qualifications. You can also upload a couple of samples written by you to your portfolio.
- Improve your rating. Please remember that the rating is not only given on the basis of completed orders (earned money), but also on the basis of Student feedback, therefore, try to provide better papers in due time. This will help you build your reputation on Studybay.
- Place more Bids. If Customers tend not to immediately choose you, try lowering your price;
- Explain why you're the perfect Writer for the assignment. In addition to giving your price, be sure to write a comment on why the Student should choose you.
- Work with enthusiasm, pay attention to details. Read all the instructions carefully and plan your writing together with the Student.
- Do the assignment efficiently and respond to the Student’s questions quickly. Do not ignore Students trying to contact you.
- Configure your automated notifications. You can set up automated newsletters in your profile. These updates will tell you about all new orders that suit your qualifications. The newsletters are delivered to your email address three times a day.
- Perseverance will help you find a good assignment. Even if a Student didn’t choose you, don't give up - every day hundreds of different Students place new orders.