There are different reasons why professors assign this task to their students, such as the following:
- Developing thinking skills when it comes to designing a clear and interesting research study.
- Learning how to conduct a clear literature review to ensure that the chosen problem hasn’t been answered yet.
- Improving basic writing and research skills.
- A proposal for research paper also helps students define logical steps that should be taken to achieve their academic goals.
- Nurturing the sense of inquisitiveness and becoming an active research participant.
If you have no idea of how to get started, look for suitable samples, including a pendulum lab report example. Make sure that your proposal contains a set of important elements involved in coming up with a detailed research study. This means that it should have the necessary information that allows your targeted audience to assess its value and validity, but you shouldn’t include its results and your personal analysis. An effective and concise proposal for research paper is evaluated by the quality of your writing, and that’s why you need to ensure that it’s compelling, clear, and logical.
There are specific questions that should be answered in it, regardless of the issue you want to investigate and used methodology:
- What do you want to achieve? You should be sufficient and clear when defining your basic research problems and goals.
- Why do you want to conduct this research? Be sure to detail its design and literature review to provide readers with enough evidence that the topic of your proposal for research paper is worth their attention.
- How are you going to conduct it? Ensure that your purpose is doable, and if you have any problems with formulating the main problem to propose your solutions and investigation ideas, get our professional help.