On Studybay you can order your academic assignment from one of our 45000 professional writers. Hire your writer directly, without overpaying for agencies and affiliates!
Check price for your assignment
M7A1Twenty-First Century Customer Relationship Management
New technologies will impact customer relationship management (CRM) due to its ability to allow customers to feel empowered enough to execute a range of independent activities and decisions. When it comes to modern customer relationship management, basic functions will remain crucial. Organizations, however, will specifically need to ensure the following:
• The prime focus remains on always providing customers with the best experiences
• Customer process management is effective
• Cross-channel integration is facilitated
• Contact center operations are robust and well monitored
• Sales Force Automation (SFA) is made highly efficient
• Marketing and campaign management activities produce tangible results
Use an online library resources to identify at least two peer-reviewed articles that address consumer/client privacy issues associated with CRM.
• Nguyen, B., & Mutum, D. S. (2012). A review of customer relationship management: Successes, advances, pitfalls, and futures. Business Process Management Journal, 18(3), 400–419. (doi:http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/14637151211232614)
Using the article as the basis for inquiry, prepare an analysis on CRM in the twenty-first century.
Cover the following:
• Discuss the consumer/client privacy issues that might impact the uses of CRM.
• Critically analyze the value of the CRM approach suggested by Nguyen and Mutum.
• Compare the approach to other approaches you are familiar with.
• Assess how the Nguyen and Mutum approach could be applied to your own organization.
• Include what you liked and disliked about the approach.
• Support your positions with at least two peer-reviewed journal articles.
Write your initial response in 300–500 words. Your response should be thorough and address all components of the discussion question in detail, include citations of all sources, where needed, according to the APA Style, and demonstrate accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation
Do the following when responding to your peers:
• Read your peers’ answers.
• Provide substantive comments by
o contributing new, relevant information from course readings, Web sites, or other sources;
o building on the remarks or questions of others; or
o sharing practical examples of key concepts from your professional or personal experiences
• Respond to feedback on your posting and provide feedback to other students on their ideas.
• Make sure your writing
o is clear, concise, and organized;
o demonstrates ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; and
o displays accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
Grading Criteria Maximum Points
Quality of initial posting, including fulfillment of assignment instructions 16
Quality of responses to classmates 12
Frequency of responses to classmates 4
Reference to supporting readings and other materials 4
Language and grammar 4
New technologies will impact customer relationship management (CRM) due to its ability to allow customers to feel empowered enough to execute a range of independent activities and decisions. When it comes to modern customer relationship management, basic functions will remain crucial.