On Studybay you can order your academic assignment from one of our 45000 professional writers. Hire your writer directly, without overpaying for agencies and affiliates!
Check price for your assignment
Go Tri Sports Productions, Inc. (GTSP) will be producing a Triathlon Camp. It is scheduled for April 7-10. It is anticipated that the event will bring between 100 and 150 Triathletes from across the nation. It is your project to provide a professional proposal to GTSP for this event. Please keep in mind that the owners of GTSP have never been to Hilton Head and are not familiar with its surroundings. Your proposal should include:
• professional cover letter, outlining the key points.
• prospectus of the facility in power point – showing the resort, amenities and the area
• proposed Contract for the event.
GTSP would like the following included in the proposal:
1. Thursday night reception
2. use of the entire pool for training times - preferable in the morning.
3. conference room for classes on Friday and Saturday from 1-3
4. awards dinner on Saturday night
5. activities for the spouses and children
6. babysitting during Thursday night and Saturday night
GTSP has some special concerns:
1. This conference will be attended by wheel chair triathletes. The facility must be accommodating to them. GTSP must be informed as to the number of facilities available to match with our number of participants.
2. A triathlete’s bike usually costs between $5000 - $10,000 and can cost in excess of $15,000. Triathletes are very protective of their bikes and in fact, treat them like a member of the family. Therefore, GTSP would like to know what security can be provided for the bikes and what liability the hotel has for such bikes, should one be stolen or damaged.
3. The triathletes will be using the Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport for arrival and departure. Will transportation to and from the hotel be included, if so will it accommodate the bikes.
4. Triathletes train at odd hours of the day. Often a triathlete will run at 4 am. Security will need to be addressed.
You may choose any facility you desire on Hilton Head to prepare your project. You are fine to obtain a group contract from a local hotel and made adjustments to fit this group. HOWEVER, IN WORKING ON THIS PROJECT, YOU MUST IDENTIFY YOURSELF AS A STUDENT AND THAT YOU ARE WORKING ON PROJECT FOR THIS CLASS WHEN IN ANY HOTEL OR RESTAURANT FACILITY. WE DO NOT WANT YOU TO BE A TRESPASSER. IF ANYONE HAS ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE HAVE THEM CONTACT
ME. You are also fine to download a group contract from the internet – just make sure that you change it to fit this group.
A good group contract will be a minimum of four pages and will need to include a block of rooms, banquet details, class room space and amenity use. A cover letter should be professionally done. The power point should be a minimum of 10 pages.
Professionalism – 10%
Cover Letter- 20%
Power Point – 10%
Contract – 60%
Go Tri Sports Productions, Inc. (GTSP) will be producing a Triathlon Camp. It is scheduled for April 7-10. It is anticipated that the event will bring between 100 and 150 Triathletes from across the nation. It is your project to provide a professional proposal to GTSP for this event.