On Studybay you can order your academic assignment from one of our 45000 professional writers. Hire your writer directly, without overpaying for agencies and affiliates!
Check price for your assignment
15 total offers received. Writer hired: professorN
final reflection essay
All of our projects this semester were designed to help you explore research and writing in your chosen discipline, enabling you to become a more knowledgeable member of that discipline. For this final writing project you are asked to reflect on your learning in relation to one of the course outcomes stated in our syllabus, and in doing so to draw on experiences from your own research and writing for the course as well as to situate your work within the context of your discipline (this will require you to draw comparisons between your work and external sources/artifacts).
In addition to your audience consisting of me, you should imagine as well that you are writing to a future Writing 250 student, who in reading your reflection will better learn how this course enables students to understand the research and writing in their disciplines. Consider then the possible similarities and differences between you and another student that could shape what he/she would be interested in reading in your reflection and find most important. Finally, remember that you are also a member of your audience because this assignment will be part of your Research Toolbox, a digital collection of your work throughout the semester that you can refer back to in the future. So, what would the “future you” look for when reading this reflection?
1) Refer back to our syllabus to see the list of course outcomes, from which you must choose one to focus on for this assignment. Identify the outcome that you feel the strongest connection to because it best speaks to your development as a researcher and writer within your discipline (you may or may not think you met that outcome).
2) Carefully read the outcome and determine what that outcome was designed for you to learn.
3) Think about how you did or did not meet the outcome through your research and writing this semester. If you think you did meet the outcome, then how did you do so? If you do not think you met the outcome, then why do you think that you did not?
4) Identify examples from your research and writing in our course that demonstrate how you did or did not meet the outcome. You will need to provide specific examples from your research and writing to serve as evidence to support your claims.
5) Identify at least one external peer-reviewed source in your discipline (this could be a source you integrated in one of your papers this semester) that you can compare to your own research and writing to demonstrate how you did or did not meet the outcome. Think about how your research and/or writing are similar to and different from that source, and how those similarities and differences speak to your learning. You will need to compare and contrast your research and writing to the source in your reflection.
*APA-style References at the end
****The discipline i have chosen is hospitality management and I have attached the learning outcomes below****
All of our projects this semester were designed to help you explore research and writing in your chosen discipline, enabling you to become a more knowledgeable member of that discipline.