On Studybay you can order your academic assignment from one of our 45000 professional writers. Hire your writer directly, without overpaying for agencies and affiliates!
Check price for your assignment
You participated in three simulations. Using the same passwords, you will be able to log into your attempts and see the plots and results. Submit your individual report in MS Word that answers the assigned questions. Refer to the plots/tables that the simulation generated for you. All tables and graphs are available under the results for each game. (Do NOT include any of the graphs or tables in your report.)
A) Follow these guidelines:
Minimum 500 words (approximately 1 page) with 1-inch margins, Times New Roman, 11 pt font, single spacing, with Justified Body text.
Use your name as the name of the file at submission
Proofread for any typos or grammatical errors (you can use grammarly.com for a free check)
B) Answer the following questions:
1. Discuss the decisions you have made in each of the three games. Do not blame other people in the game. Analyze your own performance in the context of each game and critically evaluate your own decisions. What were good decisions vs. bad decisions? If you were to play the game again, what changes would you have made?
2. For all games and roles you played, explain your observations about the degree of fluctuation in the order quantities and inventory/backorder levels.
3. Explain the changes in your personal strategy for making ordering decisions in each game and role you played.
4. Compare the effects of your decisions in each different role to the other players in the game.
5. Explain the impacts of information sharing and lead time variation on your performance.
You are being graded on critically looking at your own performance by analyzing graphs and data. You should refer to the plots and data in detail when explaining your decisions.
Do not try to fill your paper with unnecessary explanations of the game, the structure of the supply chain etc. The content and quality of your report will impact your grade.
Any subpar quality report will receive a failing grade. Examples: including any explanation of the parameters, the game, the supply chain, using an informal language, submitting sloppy last-minute written conversational text, submissions with grammatical errors, typos, no specific reference to the data, very general and round answers to the questions and explanations of ordering decisions, (this list is not exhaustive).
You participated in three simulations. Using the same passwords, you will be able to log into your attempts and see the plots and results. Submit your individual report in MS Word that answers the assigned questions. Refer to the plots/tables that the simulation generated for you. All tables and graphs are available under the results for each game.