On Studybay you can order your academic assignment from one of our 45000 professional writers. Hire your writer directly, without overpaying for agencies and affiliates!
Check price for your assignment
Assignment: To explain a personal memory or experience and show how that experience changed you in some way. This may be fact or fiction. Some possibilities include:
- The most memorable day of my life
- The daily commute
- I knew it was wrong, but I did it anyway
- A day in the life
- The trip of a lifetime
When writing a piece such as this, it is important to explain your attitudes and beliefs before the event, the event itself, and how it has changed your beliefs or attitudes.
The successful essay will include:
1) A clear and concise thesis statement that tells readers the point or purpose of the paper.
2) Sufficient details about before the event, the event itself and after the event or its result. (Content)
3) A clear sense of how the event has changed you in some way. (Ideas/reason and logic)
4) A clear organization of thoughts and events. (Structure)
5) Dialogue--at least 5 lines, should sound natural and contribute to the flow of the story
6) Relatively few grammatical and spelling errors.
1) The title page should have your name, instructors name, class, and date.
2) Please have an original title for your paper.
3) Please include page numbers.
4) Submit all drafts of papers on Moodle. There will be a spot for Paper 1--Rough Draft and Paper 2--Final Draft. Please make sure you submit in the correct spot.
5) All papers should be typed in 11 or 12 point font (standard fonts only, please--no artsy, cartoon, or script fonts) and double spaced with reasonable margins (1").
Assignment: To explain a personal memory or experience and show how that experience changed you in some way. This may be fact or fiction.