On Studybay you can order your academic assignment from one of our 45000 professional writers. Hire your writer directly, without overpaying for agencies and affiliates!
Check price for your assignment
For this comprehensive assignment, please select at least five (or more) variables that could be considered important and useful data points for a research study. For example, you might consider variables such as age in years, gender, occupation, smoking history, etc. for a Influenza study. Please perform an Internet search or peer-review academic medical search and find an example of information or research that in some way is related to healthcare or the biomedical sciences. Enter data relative to the examples you have discovered (it may be necessary for you to develop your own individual data) as typically only aggregate data is provided in abstracts. Along with your tables and graphs, please provide a clear description of what the data implies. What specific interpretations cam be made and what are the limitations of the findings? For example, can the results be considered generalizable to other diseases, conditions or syndromes? What strategies might the researcher use to increase the validity of the results. Please submit this information in MicroSoft Word format. Given the complexity of the assignment and time needed to learn the skills required to develop the charts and graph.
Once selected, enter your data in the software program and analyze the data (for your real or fictitious sample population) to determine the following statistics:
Standard Deviation (SD) using Microsoft Excel or other available software:
1. CREATE BOTH AN X and Y SCATTER PLOT (SHOWS INDIVIDUAL DATA POINTS)
2. CREATE A BAR GRAPH SHOWING THE 2 MEAN VALUES OF YOUR DATA SETS. ADD ERROR BARS REPRESENTING THE STANDARD DEVIATION. Please submit this exercise as an excel file using the course assignment tool. Also include a summary discussion of the research and a discussion of the data that you presented in MSWord format.
3. In addition to the two objectives listed above, please create any other tables or graphs that you feel helps to represent the data sets
Exercise Grading Rubric:
• Data (5-pts)
• Statistics (10-pts)
• Graph (5-pts)
• Correct data range selected (5-pts)
• Trend line (5-pts)
• Graph (10-pts)
• Correct data range (5-pts)
• Error bars (5-pts)
Summary Discussion and Analysis
• Discussion (20-pts)
For this comprehensive assignment, please select at least five (or more) variables that could be considered important and useful data points for a research study. For example, you might consider variables such as age in years, gender, occupation, smoking history, etc. for a Influenza study.