On Studybay you can order your academic assignment from one of our 45000 professional writers. Hire your writer directly, without overpaying for agencies and affiliates!
Check price for your assignment
18 total offers received. Writer hired: professorN
Resource Planning and Management
This is an assignment meant to be written in a Professional manner to a Project Manager. Design and Cost Evaluations are two main requirements. I had recently paid someone to do the assessment, but he did not follow the instructions and wrote an assessment on the scenario. There are a lot of things missing in the assessment, I have attached the assessment. Flow Diagram, Tables of Data, Figures, Referencing of Machinery is vague, a lot of touching up. And a lot of missing instructions such as:
- Complete a basic preliminary design of the factory (size, layout, crane requirements etc.)
- Complete a preliminary design of the manufacturing process for reinforcing steel bars and mesh (i.e. schematics of the process and required machinery).
- Layout of the manufacturing process within the factory (see example attached).
- An itemised list of the tasks required for constructing the building and its internal manufacturing processes (see attached list).
- A work breakdown structure (WBS) for the proposed project.
- A detailed estimate of the resources required for each activity (Labour, machinery, materials, supervision etc.). Allocate costs to each activity in the WBS.
- A PDM diagram for the project (utilise both manual techniques and Microsoft Project software).
- A time analysis for the project including Critical Path, ES, LS, etc. Comment on these results.
- A Gantt chart for the proposed project using Primavera or Microsoft Project.
- A resource analysis for the project and resource histograms. Consider areas where resources may be critical and comment on an approach to levelling the resources.
- A detailed description on strategies to make the best use of resources.
- A cost estimate for the project including all relevant costs (site establishment, materials, labour, overheads, machinery etc.)
- Detail strategies to crash the network. Explain the advantages and disadvantages of this strategy?
- A cash flow analysis for the project and a cash flow diagram.
- A risk management plan for program delays, resource availability etc.
- A report on the profitability of the proposed project. Based on the total cost of the project, estimated demand for the product and the envisaged production rates of the steel manufacturing facility, determine whether the project is feasible (i.e. consider a Return of Capital ratio).
I am not sure to how much word count this will be, but I need a very professional Project Manager Quality paper. I won’t lie, I am dead beat poor, and I cannot afford more than 100$AUD. That’s around 75$USD. Maximum I will go up is 150$AUD which would be 115$USD. The course name is Resourse Planning and Management, the title is as mentioned in Brief. Please read all instructions carefully, collaborate the writings I have submitted (if need be) and write your own. Does not have to specifically 5000 words, can be less or more as per how you think is needed.
-Please note this assignment is write from scratch, can follow the docx if you want to, except I am not sure how correct it is.
- Harvard Referencing - 30 or more.
This is an assignment meant to be written in a Professional manner to a Project Manager. Design and Cost Evaluations are two main requirements. I had recently paid someone to do the assessment, but he did not follow the instructions and wrote an assessment on the scenario. There are a lot of things missing in the assessment, I have attached the assessment.