On Studybay you can order your academic assignment from one of our 45000 professional writers. Hire your writer directly, without overpaying for agencies and affiliates!
Check price for your assignment
18 total offers received. Writer hired: Junior1994
C. Wright Mills defined the sociological imagination as the capacity for individuals to understand the relationship between their individual lives and the broad social forces that influence them. In other words, the sociological imagination helps people link their own individual biographies to the broader forces of social life: "Neither the life of an individual nor the history of a society can be understood without understanding both" (Mills 1959).
In this assignment, you will use this sociological imagination to analyze a situation that happened in your life and has had a huge impact on you.
• Length: Approximately five to six pages, and should be very specific about the terms and concepts mentioned in your book.
• Students will write two 5-6 page SLO papers – one for each SLO. Student answers are to be clear, well-organized, and specific. Provide a concise, cogent argument and include details to support your response.
• Provide a separate title page that has your name and the specific topic you’re discussing.
• Font: 12 point Times New Roman or comparable
• Citation Style: APA style formatting is required. The body of the paper must include citations according to the APA style format, and these sources should be included in your reference page. Every assignment should contain at least two references.
• Document format: WORD or pdf
• To receive credit for these assignments, submit your finalized essay in a Word or PDF document in not less than 350 words per page. I will NOT accept any assignment in any other format. Font: Times New Roman (12 point), Line Spacing: Double.
• Assignments should begin with an introduction and should end with a conclusion.
• APA style formatting is required for each written assignment. The body of the paper must include citations according to the APA style format. Every assignment should contain at least two references.
C. Wright Mills defined the sociological imagination as the capacity for individuals to understand the relationship between their individual lives and the broad social forces that influence them.