On Studybay you can order your academic assignment from one of our 45000 professional writers. Hire your writer directly, without overpaying for agencies and affiliates!
Check price for your assignment
18 total offers received. Writer hired: professorN
The sixth extinction
(NEED WITHIN 15 HOURS, LAST WRITER ON HERE NEVER TURNED IT IN ON TIME, AND WON'T REPLY. PLEASE HELP IF IT CAN BE DONE WITHIN 15 HOURS)
8 pages, APA format, 10 credible sources, (I Was not able to find sources, PLEASE FIND SOURCES)
TOPIC - Are we witnessing a Sixth Extinction on earth, and if so, what are the causes and consequences?
Outline (the following are the different sections of your paper, which you should divide into paragraphs)
1) Introduction and Thesis: Tell the reader why the issue you are writing about is important and why reasonable people disagree about it. At the end of your introduction, present your clear position without using overused words such as good, bad and interesting and so on. Here's a decent thesis: As the cost of education continues to rise, more and more students take longer to finish their degree and the poorest even drop out never to relate to college. I will argue that the rising cost of public education disproportionately affects the lives of poor students, and that there are three main reasons college tuition continues to rise: X, Y, and Z
Your thesis doesn't have to be just one sentence; you're writing a long argumentative paper with different parts, so it's fine for you to present a few-sentence long thesis.
2) Facts that prove that the issue/problem exists and the consequences of the problem: This is where you should tell the reader what the extent of the problem is: use charts, graphs, statistics and so on. Make sure to cite all the numbers.
Show the adverse consequences that create the problem.
3) Debate: Different people arrive at different conclusions using the same facts. Some might consider the cost of education to be a social problem that prevents some from coming out of chronic poverty; others might argue that in a capitalist society everything becomes more expensive. Your job as a researcher is to show the reader what the reasonable positions on the issue are, and then to argue against the position that you disagree with.
4) What are the causes of the problem/issue: Focus on THREE causes and make sure to connect the causes to the problem. Give evidence to show that the causes you present are the most important ones. Avoid post hoc fallacies.
5) Evaluate the solutions: Present some workable solutions. The best you can do is to point the direction to a solutions
(NEED WITHIN 15 HOURS, LAST WRITER ON HERE NEVER TURNED IT IN ON TIME, AND WON'T REPLY.