On Studybay you can order your academic assignment from one of our 45000 professional writers. Hire your writer directly, without overpaying for agencies and affiliates!
Check price for your assignment
Write a 3-1/2 page essay that shows your strong position on an issue. Your introduction should present your issue, provide background, and state the claim you intend to support. The claim should be at the end of your introduction and should include both your opinion and specific reasons for why you have taken this stand. The body of your argument should summarize and respond to at least two opposing views as well as present reasons and evidence in support of your own position. Try to end your essay with your strongest arguments. Try also to include appeals to pathos and to create a positive, credible ethos.
Here is a list of examples of the types of controversial issues to consider:
• The American Dream – whether it still exists, is attainable, or if it has changed since it was first coined in the 1800s
• Environmental: climate control
• Health care – current viewpoints
• Food issues – genetically engineered; safety in food processing;
• Social media – how it impacts the individual in society
• Technology and privacy: current law enforcement officials at just about every level have pushed back against manufacturers’ efforts to provide consumers with devices that can only be accessed by the user. The U.S. Department of Justice and others have for years called for phone and computer makers to include so-called backdoor access to devices or weaker encryption standards so that computers, phones, and other items can be searched with a warrant, but without requiring the users’ password, fingerprint, or some other key. The tech industry and privacy advocates have fired back, arguing that this sort of access is not only unprecedented — when you get the lock changed on your garage, you’re not required to provide a copy to the police — but that the inclusion of any sort of built-in backdoor is like putting out a “welcome” mat for hackers.
• Do parents really matter? (E.g. Chapter 5 in Freakonomics)
• What makes a “good” education “good”?
• What makes an ideal U.S. President?
• Essay should be typed, double spaced, with 12’ font, 1” margins on ALL borders
• Use MLA format – we will review in class
• 2 outside sources required; use an MLA Works Cited page to list your sources
instructions also attached*
let me know if its doable
Write a 3-1/2 page essay that shows your strong position on an issue. Your introduction should present your issue, provide background, and state the claim you intend to support. The claim should be at the end of your introduction and should include both your opinion and specific reasons for why you have taken this stand.