On Studybay you can order your academic assignment from one of our 45000 professional writers. Hire your writer directly, without overpaying for agencies and affiliates!
Check price for your assignment
Final reflective statement on learning and Teaching Science
1000 words final reflective statement that demonstrates your understanding of effective teaching and learning in science and your developing skills and capabilities in this area. Use what you have learned from sources such as your own teaching experiences, workshops, principal lectures and coursework readings and other science education literature to discuss:
• why children/students need to learn science(the purposes of science education)
• howchildren/students learn science best,
• how your own scientific knowledge (i.e., understanding of science concepts and skills and the Nature of Science (NOS) and scientific inquiry) has developed during the course and how/why your learning has occurred
• the development of your teaching skills in science during the course
• the ways in which your own scientific knowledge is assisting you to teach science and enhancing your students’ learning.
1000 words final reflective statement that demonstrates your understanding of effective teaching and learning in science and your developing skills and capabilities in this area.