Not long ago, the Catholic Church and conservative publicists issued a report on the study of the "new family structures." It contained unfounded, strange, false, and sometimes even ridiculous assertion that LGBT parents are unable to raise a full-fledged personality, and these statements were at least unfair. Such statements lead to extremely negative consequences as parents begin to divide into "first-class" (heterosexual parents) and "second-class" (homosexual parents), which in practice does not always correspond to reality.
The American Psychological Association calls the findings, published in these reports, unsubstantiated and makes a statement that gay parents are as good as heterosexual. Thus, there are grounds to say that heterosexual families may be less successful than homosexual.
On this basis, some factors of success of same-sex parents can be identified, that distinguish them from traditional family. These factors include such points:
• A mistake of same-sex parents (in the eyes of the majority) - the indictment for all other parents of LGBT.
• The future of same-sex parents are exposed to significantly less psychological pressure: heterosexual newlyweds begin to put pressure on the part of "to have children" in a few months, weeks or even hours after their wedding.
• LGBT parents with greater dedication approach to problem solving. A lesbian couple has claimed responsibility for the reception girl that women were rushed to the emergency room and spend next to her dozens of sleepless nights just in the first few weeks of her life. Heterosexual parents asked only one thing: to be informed about how everything flows.
• LGBT parents are not tied to specific gender roles. In heterosexual families caring for a child is often divided by gender, in accordance with the traditions and gender roles.
• The question of maturity: same sex couples more often to have children when they themselves become conscious adults, usually between the ages of 30-40 years.
• LGBT parents are more willing to encourage children's uniqueness.
• A child in a homosexual family cannot be accidental. Random pregnancy is not necessarily to be unwanted, but if the parents are not prepared for a baby, the children suffer from it.
• Children in same-sex families are always welcome. In heterosexual families about 34 percent of children are "out of time", and about 5 percent - unwelcome.
All these facts prove the idea that homosexuals are as good parents as heterosexuals.
Not long ago, the Catholic Church and conservative publicists issued a report on the study of the "new family structures." It contained unfounded, strange, false, and sometimes even ridiculous assertion that LGBT parents are unable to raise a full-fledged personality, and these statements were at least unfair.