Liberalism, conservatism and socialism trace their history from the XIX century, and fascism is a product of the XX century, not even a century but the period between the two world wars. Some individual elements of fascist ideology were manifested at the end of the XIX century, but they have merged together under the influence of the First World War and its consequences, particularly those of an explosive mixture of war and revolution, which brought with it this time. The two main creatures of this movement was the fascist dictatorship of Mussolini in Italy in the years 1922-1943 and Hitler's Nazi dictatorship in Germany in 1933-1945, respectively.
At the time, fascism took shape in a sense, as a protest against the ideas and values that dominated in Western political thought during the time. Fascism is a kind of anti-capitalism, anti-liberalism, anti-individualism, anti-communism, etc. Nevertheless, it is possible to allocate one central theme - painting organically unified nation. The individual in this picture just does not mean anything: it must be dissolved in a team, group and community. The fascist ideal is a "new man", a hero with a sense of duty, honor, dedication, ready to one word of the Fuhrer to sacrifice their lives for the glory of their nation or race.
Inside of the movement, however, they had their differences. Italian fascism assumed absolute loyalty to the totalitarian state. German National Socialism, on the other hand, formed mainly on the basis of racism.
In the work of Mussolini he wrote that he was disappointed in the doctrines of the past, including in the socialist movement, an active conductor of which he was for many years. He was convinced that if the XIX century was the century of individualism, the XX century would be the century of collectivism and hence the state.
• In search of his people's happiness recipe he made the following points:
• Fascist state is encompassing concept. Fascism - totalitarian and fascist state includes all values - interprets, develops and carries out all human activity
• Fascism is aware of the reasons that emerged and developed socialism and the labor movement, so it gives the corresponding value of the corporate system.
• Fascism is absolutely the opposite of liberalism in politics and in the economy.
• The fascist state controlled economy to the same extent as the other areas of life.
Mussolini does not accept the racial definition of the nation forming the state.
Liberalism, conservatism and socialism trace their history from the XIX century, and fascism is a product of the XX century, not even a century but the period between the two world wars.