How can I earn money with StudyBay? Top writers
Order Assignment
This order has already been completed on Studybay
On Studybay you can order your academic assignment from one of our 45000 professional writers. Hire your writer directly, without overpaying for agencies and affiliates! Check price for your assignment
2 bids submitted. Essay Example.

Mexico As A Developing Nation

Mexico has been something like a prototype of North American China since 1960s, because of its cheap labour, high productivity and the low quality of goods. However, the government's reform on the development of knowledge-based industries and the unprecedented Mexican openness to international trade, along with rising of salaries in China, have turned this country into an ideal place for the production and subsequent export of a variety of goods. Already, Mexico is the world's largest exporter of plasma TVs and Blackberry smartphones. Moreover, cars "Made in Mexico" flooded roads far outside of North America. The sector of automotive industry is rapidly gaining production capacity.

Mexican assembly plants have a high-quality standard now. A growing of population with bigger outcome in Brazil and other developing countries means that the market will demand only more qualitative cars. Therefore, Mexico can be perfect exporter.

It is expected that by 2017, production will increase by 36% because Mazda, Honda, Nissan and Ford - all these car giants - recently announced plans to invest billions in building up its production capacity in the country.

The country of the Aztecs is going to become the fifth largest exporter of computers and the tenth of mobile phones in the world now. LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Skyworks, Amphenol and Falco Electronics placed manufacturing facilities here. The production of medical equipment and spare parts to it, consist a large part of the outcome of the country too. In addition, most of the United States imported medical equipment comes precisely from Mexico.

The aerospace industry is another significant sector, which grows by an average of 19% annually since 2004. More than 270 companies are involved in this sector, 80% of which are directly engaged in the production of aerospace products and the remaining 20% are engaged in the design, production support of working condition and repair.

Overall export basket in Mexico today is wider and more varied than that of any of the rapidly developing countries of South America. Since 1990, the overall level of Mexican exports has doubled and now stands at 32% of GDP. In addition, analysts from Boston Consulting Group and Barclay's say that Mexico in the near future will overtake China as the world leader in the production.

Mexico has been something like a prototype of North American China since 1960s, because of its cheap labour, high productivity and the low quality of goods.

Related Materials
Assignment ID
100001576
Discipline
Type
CREATED ON
August 27, 2016
COMPLETED ON
August 28, 2016
Price
$20
This order has already been completed on Studybay
On Studybay you can order your academic assignment from one of our 45000 professional writers. Hire your writer directly, without overpaying for agencies and affiliates!
Check price for your Essay
Essay Example Comments
amandashavon991
December 2, 2016
amandashavon991
Very good and helpful guys. My assignment is due in few hrs and he could help me finished on time. I will hired him next time. Try this writer and it will be journey to success.
mwanthipatrick1010
November 6, 2016
mwanthipatrick1010
she has given me best quality paper better than what I expected. He has more energy and patience in solving any issues of clients. He is very good in writing any kind of papers.
antoo
November 1, 2016
antoo
The writer demonstrated knowledge of the topic and fulfilled the order in a timely manner. I shall user her in the future. Thank you very much!