The human brain is the most complex of all living structures in the universe. The brain is composed of many billions of nerve cells, which differ in size, structure, functions and number and the most importantly in its chemistry because neurochemistry of different brain structures is different. Features of activity structures of the brain depend on the neurochemistry of neurons, which are part of these structures. Neurochemistry is diverse the same as well as all the other parameters. Furthermore, there are no two same neurons. These cells are connected to each other by kilometers of the living nerve fibers, these compounds are very difficult to detect, as they are entangled. The body of a nerve cell may be ended up to 1000 axons of other cells. Moreover, at the same time, it is very difficult to trace where the axon of the cell ends.
All functions of the brain can be divided into three groups:
1. The interaction with the external environment through sight, hearing, smell, touch, taste, speech.
2. Management of internal organs work. At any given moment the environment is changing, and so must be a system that regulates breathing, digestion, temperature, excretory system, endocrine system. The nervous system is liable for all the autonomic functions of the body.
3. Mental activity: memory, learning, emotion, drawing, reading, etc.
The first and second group of functions unite humans with the animals, but the third group each person can create yourself.
Increasing dendritic provides more contacts with other nerve cells, which increases the possibility of the nervous system, promotes its complexity.
A man has to:
• receive and understand information about the outside world, about nature, about natural phenomena;
• adapt to the environment and adapt it to suit his needs
• learn to control his body, emotions and thoughts;
• as a result, have to learn how to communicate with their peers. He first uses facial expressions, then gestures, and finally language. Therefore, the person receives the most flexible response system in such way and it gives him the freedom in the environment.
The human brain is the result of a long evolution. He has high plasticity, great potential in lifelong training, studying and improving. All we need is to develop it and constantly train our brains.
The human brain is the most complex of all living structures in the universe. The brain is composed of many billions of nerve cells, which differ in size, structure, functions and number and the most importantly in its chemistry because neurochemistry of different brain structures is different.