Work gives us the means to exist, opportunities for self-realization and interesting ways to spend time (if we're talking about favorite work). Only a matter of people can do without work, the rest need it at the level of the vital necessity. And, of course, we all want to find a job that would be interesting. Therefore, most people want not just to find a job, but to find exactly the position that they truly like and where they would feel out of place. Employment on a good job is not a simple matter, since there are many people who want to get on it as much as you. Education, work experience, communication skills and more are of great importance in such competitive environment. And all your virtues will not help you to get a job if you flunk the interview. Therefore, the experienced recruiters advise applicants to use the following tips on interviewing:
1) Make an objective list of your positive and negative qualities. During the interview most employers ask questions in the spirit of: “What are your strengths?” or “What do you consider to be your main shortcoming?”. Do not exaggerate or downplay your advantages as well as disadvantages. At the same time, try to put yourself in the best light. For example, if your main drawback is laziness, you can tell the short story about your successful dealing with this shortcoming to be engaged in favorite work.
2) Pay attention to the dress code, as well as to the behaviors that an employee at the post you like must demonstrate. For example, communicative skills are very important for the manager, and easy talkativeness here would be even useful. But if you are trying to get a job as an engineer, it is better to speak only on the merits.
3) Think about your answers to the most common questions. Such questions can be easily found in the Internet. You can practice for interview with their help.
4) However hard you may be, do not dare to panic. A great way to keep the peace and soundness of mind is contemplation. Consider the office, employees of the company, analyze what you saw, draw conclusions. So you would calm down and remember that this company needs you as much as you need the job that it offers.
5) Do not be afraid to be active. Ask questions about the company, about the job, about the reasons for which it has become open, and so on. This will show that you really are going to seriously take up the job. In addition, in the case of successful completion of the interview it will allow you to initially express yourself as energetic and dedicated staff.
Work gives us the means to exist, opportunities for self-realization and interesting ways to spend time (if we're talking about favorite work). Only a matter of people can do without work, the rest need it at the level of the vital necessity. And, of course, we all want to find a job that would be interesting.