You can oftentimes hear people repeating: “All I want for my happiness is a few more dollars in my salary”. This means such people are not happy with what they’ve got. They want and need more cash, thinking that another couple of hundreds of dollars will save their lives. However, having such thoughts, they forget some little expression, everyone knows well: “You simply can't have an ample amount of money”. So, it absolutely does not matter whether such people get some promotion or even win some lottery prize. They will only spend what they have received, without thinking of saving some.
The truth is simple: you can be financially happy, regardless of where you live. All you may need is to properly allocate your money. So, it's really an admirable idea to have some list of rules, or commandments, which you will irreproachably stick.
1. Firstly, you ought to know exactly how much you earn and spend. This is what controlling the money means. The best scheme to make it work is to create some notebook or even application, where you would write down all of your income or expense.
2. Secondly, when the first rule is performed, you'll unequivocally want to sort and plan your money transfers. It is acceptable to create an actual plan with all the spendings you have monthly.
3. When you have accomplished rules 1 and 2, you'd better start thinking of additional earnings. This doesn’t mean finding more work to do or something. We are just talking about passive earnings. Some bank deposit is a desirable way to have these earnings.
4. Having a bank deposit not only grants you additional earnings, but makes you well-prepared for different accidents. If you have plenty of money on such deposit, you will never be unprepared for something.
5. Also, talking about deposits, you should invest in various banks. This will make you truly independent of financial crisis or something.
6. Invest in foreign banks if you have an opportunity.
7. Think about pension savings. Nobody wants to work in their old age. So, make your cash work instead.
8. Continuously improve the level of your personal financial competence. Making so, you may find some more techniques to earn money.
9. Always be careful when seeing some sales, because they mostly lead to unnecessary spendings.
10. Remember that money isn’t your enemy. Money is humanity’s best invention, because those who can control their money may control… not the whole world, but certainly their lives.
You can oftentimes hear people repeating: “All I want for my happiness is a few more dollars in my salary”. This means such people are not happy with what they’ve got. They want and need more cash, thinking that another couple of hundreds of dollars will save their lives.