Get help with any kind of project - from a high school essay to a PhD dissertation

The Coq Gaulois versus The Bald Eagle Essay

Project id 1000896
Subject area Other
Document type Essay
Words 1923
looking for essay samples online?
OR
The essay did not fit your needs?
You can order an essay on any topic
Submit a new project

Healthcare system investigation The Coq Gaulois versus the Bald Eagle When speaking about health care strategies there are a couple of elements that we ought to consider crucial in defining the expertise; Private Injury, choice of doctor and liberty of practice American and French health care systems share to some extent a few fundamental principles like providing patients the freedom to select their physician, and although the expenses are distinct, both methods have a plan where employers and employees pay towards the price. But from another angle those two systems are radically and essentially different from each other, with the French being a nonprofit, multi-payer system and the American, a corporate healthcare industry. French employees and their employers pay for the bulk of their medical care through premiums assigned according to gross salary with employers contributing 13% and employees 7%. Hospitals and health care clinics are private entities that can be either non-profit or for-profit together with the non-profit side having controlled sickness funds to accumulate payments under a negotiated fee arrangement. 75 percent of these payments stems from compulsory payroll contributions from employers and employees and the other 25% stems in the patients, the government and supplemental insurance coverage. This alternative leaves the nation with 99% coverage, ranking at number 1 from WHO standards. An easy contrast to the US system is difficult considering the great number of insurance plans with variable premiums and the broad range of coverage based on business size and other elements. Different from the French network, American employers do not purchase insurance according to a percentage system and the money does not flow into a few National Health insurance funds, instead...

More than 7,000 students prefer us to work on their projects
90% of customers trust us with more than 5 assignments
Special price $5 /page
SUBMIT A PROJECT
Document type
Check the price for your project
FREE