Definitions of Zangwill
- Israel,1865–1926, English novelist and playwright.
- Israel 1864–1926 English dramatist and novelist
Example sentences for Zangwill
- I don't see why we should pay four dollars to see Mr. Zangwill's English idea—idealized, of course, for the stage.
- This has been shown with great force and clearness by Mr. Zangwill under his excellent image of the "Melting Pot."
- Rather strange of Zangwill, who is himself not a realist and has gone in for Zionism, to like Ibsen so much.
- I very much doubt if Mr. Zangwill would be found to be right in his estimate of our common people to-day.
- But there were subtly qualifying elements beyond what Mr Zangwill here recognises and reinforces.
Subscribe to our updates
79 345 subscribers already with us
Check the price
for your project