Definitions of Zanesville
- a city in SE Ohio.
- city on the Muskingum River in east central Ohio population 25,487
Example sentences for Zanesville
- She wrote a novel called In Zanesville and then a book of essays called The Boys of My Youth.
- Still, in 2008, the Obamas earned income of almost $2.7 million, more than seventy times the average income in Zanesville.
- Here is Byron York's epic report from 2008 on Michelle Obama's visit to Zanesville during that year's Democratic primary.
- Mrs. Ewing provided him with a liberal outfit of clothes, etc., and on May 20th he left Lancaster in a stage coach for Zanesville.
- This message flashed across the wire as the operator at Zanesville fled for life.
- This fine broad stream must add considerably to the waters of the Ohio, into which it falls soon after leaving Zanesville.
- From Granville on to Zanesville the country increases in charm.
- From Lancaster we went next day to Zanesville, passing several small beginnings.
Subscribe to our updates
79 345 subscribers already with us
Check the price
for your project