Definitions of Zamenhof
- Lazarus Ludwig (laˈzarus ˈludvik). 1859–1917, Polish oculist; invented Esperanto
Example sentences for Zamenhof
- Esperanto fell well short of Zamenhof's goal of a universal second language, but it was not a complete failure.
- In the Fundamento, Zamenhof used capital letters to begin the names of months.
- La Revuo (which enjoys the constant collaboration of Dr. Zamenhof).
- As an example Dr. Zamenhof gives the following sentence: "Mi ne sci'as kie mi las'is la baston'o'n: Ĉu vi ĝi'n ne vid'is?"
- On leaving the university, Dr. Zamenhof commenced his medical practice, and began to consider the publication of his language.
- But at the first congress Zamenhof announced that he had given up even this control, and Esperanto is now a free language.
Subscribe to our updates
79 345 subscribers already with us
Check the price
for your project