1947; after Frank J. Zamboni, 1901–88, U.S. inventor (Source: dictionary.com)
Definitions of Zamboni
- —used for an ice resurfacing machine
Example sentences for Zamboni
- Zamboni followed a minute later—and, as they anticipated, found the lobby swept clear of detectives.
- They told Mrs. Zamboni she keep away or they send her out of camp.
- Mrs. Zamboni had had a new baby every year for sixteen years, and eleven of these babies were still alive.
- Ye know how tiresome that is when ye hear it from somebody else—like my next-door neighbour, Mrs. Zamboni.
- Mrs. Zamboni clutched the bill with greedy fingers, but was not appeased.
Subscribe to our updates
79 345 subscribers already with us
Check the price
for your project