First recorded in 1970–75; Zaire + -ian (Source: dictionary.com)
Definitions of Zairian
- of or relating to Zaire or its people.
- of or relating to the former Zaïre (now the Democratic Republic of the Congo) or its inhabitants
- a native or inhabitant of Zaire.
- a native or inhabitant of Zaïre
- Relating to or characteristic of the former country of Zaire, now the Democratic Republic of Congo, or its people.
- A native or inhabitant of the former country Zaire, now the Democratic Republic of Congo.
- : the basic monetary unit of the Democratic Republic of the Congo (1967–71) and of Zaire (1971–96)
- river in Africa — see congo sense 1
- — see congo sense 2
Subscribe to our updates
79 345 subscribers already with us
Check the price
for your project