Definitions of Zagazig
- a city in NE Egypt, on the Nile delta.
- a city in NE Egypt, in the Nile Delta: major cotton market. Pop: 291 000 (2005 est)
- A city in the Nile delta, northern Egypt; population 302,800 (est. 2006).
- city in northern Egypt north-northeast of Cairo population 302,840
Example sentences for Zagazig
- I was not to know it was written that I should spend the night in Zagazig; but such was the case.
- I was born in the year 1840 at Horiyeh, near Zagazig, in the Sherkieh.
- Zagazig was reached the same afternoon, and though not so populous a place as Suez was much more alive and thrifty.
- The serious cases are sent to the Egyptian hospital at Zagazig, where they are looked after by native doctors.
- At Zagazig, the railroad from Cairo unites with that from Alexandria.
Subscribe to our updates
79 345 subscribers already with us
Check the price
for your project