Definitions of Zacynthus
- Latin name of Zante.
- the Latin name for Zante
Example sentences for Zacynthus
- Assembling a small force at Zacynthus, he sailed to Sicily and was received with demonstrations of joy.
- On Point Leukimme they posted their land forces, and a thousand heavy infantry who had come from Zacynthus to their assistance.
- Here was the cradle of the city, relic of the companions of Zacynthus as they established themselves among the rude indigenes.
- But he lay still, breathing heavily, and he stirred but once—that was when they neared Zacynthus.
- In Zacynthus and about Dyrrachium and Apollonia are springs which discharge a great quantity of pitch with their water.
Subscribe to our updates
79 345 subscribers already with us
Check the price
for your project