Definitions of Zachary
- Zacharias(def 2).
- Douay Bible. Zachariah(defs 1, 2).
- a male given name, form of Zachariah.
Example sentences for Zachary
- Celebrity participants like Zachary Levi—who devotes substantial time to discussing ALS—are outliers.
- The suspect in the case, Zachary Jordan Klundt, is the son of Twyla Klundt, a board member of Hope Pregnancy Ministries.
- Zachary wound up, eyed the runner, then uncorked a sizzling fastball.
- For his third pitch, Zachary threw a curve—“as good as I had,” he recalled—that was low and outside.
- In the top of the ninth inning, in his last appearance in professional baseball, he was sent in to pinch-hit for Zachary.
- Colonel Zachary Taylor—a brigadier-general by brevet—was therefore left in command.
- At that moment Zachary's penance came to an end and "he spoke blessing God."
- Zachary's shop was like this, and it had a green door with a bright brass knocker.
- What, Zachary; you walking about at this busy time of the day?
- He was too late to see his father again, for Zachary Macaulay had died while the son was on the way home.
Subscribe to our updates
79 345 subscribers already with us
Check the price
for your project