Definitions of Zacharias
- Douay Bible. Zechariah.
- Saint.Also Zachary.died 752, Greek ecclesiastic, born in Italy: pope 741–752.
- Zachariah(defs 1, 2).
- a male given name, form of Zachariah.
- New Testament John the Baptist's father, who underwent a temporary period of dumbness for his lack of faith (Luke 1)
- : zechariah
Example sentences for Zacharias
- Rahm has one son and two daughters: Zacharias, Ilana, and Leah, all under 13.
- And when Zacharias saw him he was troubled, and fear fell upon him.
- Of the sons of Bebai, Zacharias the son of Bebai: and with him eight and twenty men.
- Zacharias had been dumb since the moment when he doubted the prophecy of the angel.
- Zacharias died in the year 631, two years after his restoration.
- Other ambassadors who accompanied Zacharias were empowered to ratify the same.
Subscribe to our updates
79 345 subscribers already with us
Check the price
for your project