The name in Yanomami, literally ‘people’. (Source: lexico.com)
Definitions of Yanomamo
- a member of an indigenous people of southern Venezuela and neighboring Brazil who live in scattered villages in the rain forests and conduct warfare against one another continually.
- the family of languages spoken by the Yanomamo.
- A member of a South American people living mainly in the forests of southern Venezuela and northern Brazil.
- Either of the two related languages of the Yanomami.
- Relating to the Yanomami or their language.
- : an indigenous people inhabiting the rain forests of southern Venezuela and northern Brazil
- : the family of four closely related languages spoken by the Yanomami
Subscribe to our updates
79 345 subscribers already with us
Check the price
for your project