Definitions of Yamoussoukro
- a city in and the capital of the Ivory Coast, in the S central part.
- a republic in W Africa: formerly part of French West Africa; gained independence 1960. 127,520 sq. mi. (330,275 sq. km). Capital: (political) Yamoussoukro. Capital: (commercial) Abidjan.
- the capital of Côte d'Ivoire, situated in the S centre of the country. It replaced Abidjan as capital in 1983. Pop: 468 000 (2005 est)
- the Ivory Coast the former name (until 1986) of Côte d'Ivoire
- The capital of Côte d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast); population 110,000 (est. 2008). It was designated as capital in 1983, replacing Abidjan.
Subscribe to our updates
79 345 subscribers already with us
Check the price
for your project