Definitions of Yamasaki
- Mi·no·ru [mi-nawr-oo, -nohr-] /mɪˈnɔr u, -ˈnoʊr-/,1912–86, U.S. architect.
- Minoru. 1912–86, US architect. His buildings include St Louis Airport, Missouri (1953–55) and the World Trade Center, New York (1970–77)
Example sentences for Yamasaki
- Eventually this man realised his responsibility, and, inspired by Mr. Yamasaki, took the situation in hand.
- I told Mr. Yamasaki one day that there was an old Scotswoman who divided good people into "rael Christians and guid moral fowk."
- To Chzs business, Yamasaki joined his own,—that of a toy-merchant.
- Mr. Yamasaki uses the rooms primarily as "an hotel for people of good intentions—those who work for better conditions."
- Then Mr. Yamasaki went, and, sitting in the local temple, talked things over with both sides for days.
Subscribe to our updates
79 345 subscribers already with us
Check the price
for your project