Definitions of Yamamoto
- I·so·ro·ku [ee-saw-raw-koo] /ˈi sɔˈrɔ kʊ/,1884–1943, Japanese naval officer.
- Isoroku 1884–1943 Japanese admiral
Example sentences for Yamamoto
- It was natural that Kawakubo and Yamamoto wanted to show their works in Paris to get a good evaluation, good or bad.
- Imagine if Roosevelt had said that in the spring of 1942 about Admiral Yamamoto.
- At the village of Yamamoto yonder, ten furlongs further, you will find a good inn.
- I paid off Ushi, and made a deal with Yamamoto to go home and write me the story of his life.
- The yen looked tempting, but Yamamoto wouldn't play the game.
- It may be that he was the same individual as Yamamoto Fujinobu, who has already been mentioned as Shigenaga's pupil.
- So I gave Yamamoto the address of a leading missionary, which I had easily secured from mine host, the hotel man.
Subscribe to our updates
79 345 subscribers already with us
Check the price
for your project