First recorded in 1600–10; wagon + -age (Source: dictionary.com)
Definitions of Wagonage
- transportation or conveyance by wagon.
- money paid for this.
- a group of wagons; wagon train.
- : transportation by wagon
- : money paid for carriage or conveyance in a wagon
Example sentences for Wagonage
- Wagonage, indeed, seems to the commissariat an article not worth economising.
- Wagonage, indeed, seems to the commissariat, an article not worth economizing.
Subscribe to our updates
79 345 subscribers already with us
Check the price
for your project