Definitions of Waddington
- Mount, a mountain in SW British Columbia, Canada: highest peak of the Coast Mountains. 13,104 feet (3994 meters).
- C (onrad) H (all). 1905–75, British embryologist and geneticist: author of Principles of Embryology (1956) and The Ethical Animal (1960)
Example sentences for Waddington
- Waddington, when I saw him yesterday, was very confident of success.
- The old-fashioned Waddington house stood on a big Spanish lot far out in the Mission.
- Madame Waddington has had four separate careers quite aside from the always outstanding career of girlhood.
- Waddington and Ferry when Bismarck encouraged them to undertake that easiest but most expensive of conquests.
- I am very anxious to know what, if anything, passed between you and Waddington on the subject at Berlin.
Subscribe to our updates
79 345 subscribers already with us
Check the price
for your project