French, from earlier vachelin, from vache ‘cow’. (Source: lexico.com)
Definitions of Vacherin
- a soft French or Swiss cheese made from cows' milk
- a dessert consisting of a meringue shell filled with whipped cream, ice cream, fruit, etc
- A type of soft French or Swiss cheese made from cow's milk.
- : any of several French or Swiss soft cheeses
- : a dessert consisting of meringue and a filling (such as ice cream or fruit)
Example sentences for Vacherin
- Vacherin à la Main: This is a curiosity in cheeses, resembling a cold, uncooked Fondue.
- I Vacherin comes much closer to our conception of the dish Fondue, which we spell with an "e."
Subscribe to our updates
79 345 subscribers already with us
Check the price
for your project