First recorded in 1800–10; vaccinate + -or2 (Source: dictionary.com)
Definitions of Vaccinator
- a person who vaccinates.
- an instrument used in vaccination.
- : to administer a vaccine to usually by injection
- : to perform or practice vaccination
Example sentences for Vaccinator
- Years before, the people of Pantanaw had begged for a vaccinator.
- In an undertone, to the vaccinator: "If you show you are afraid you'll never see Poona again, my friend."
Subscribe to our updates
79 345 subscribers already with us
Check the price
for your project