1855–60; vaccin(ation) + -al1; compare French vaccinal (Source: dictionary.com)
Definitions of Vaccinal
- of, relating to, or caused by vaccine or vaccination.
- of or relating to vaccine or vaccination
- Of or relating to vaccination or a vaccine.
- Induced by vaccination.
- : of or relating to vaccine or vaccination a vaccine with vaccinal efficacy of 95 percent
Example sentences for Vaccinal
- The present writer has met with success in the use of vaccinal virus seven years old.
- This is contrary to what we might have imagined, as warmth and moisture are quite destructive of the vaccinal virus.
- It is in consequence of the digestion of vaccinal products that the phagocytes manufacture the fixator.
Subscribe to our updates
79 345 subscribers already with us
Check the price
for your project