Definitions of Vacaville
- a city in central California.
- city in western California southwest of Sacramento population 92,428
Example sentences for Vacaville
- "Lagunita Rancho" is the name of an immense fruit ranch in Vacaville—and, by the way, vaca is cow.
- Cherries do well in the middle and valley regions, the earliest coming from Vacaville, in Solano County.
- Ulatis originated near Vacaville, California, and is supposed to be a seedling of Alexander.
Subscribe to our updates
79 345 subscribers already with us
Check the price
for your project