Definitions of Ulbricht
- Wal·ter [vahl-tuh r] /ˈvɑl tər/,1893–1973, German Communist leader: chairman of the East German Council of State 1960–73.
- Walter (ˈvaltər). 1893-1973, East German statesman; largely responsible for the establishment and development of East German communism
- Walter 1893–1973 East German politician
Example sentences for Ulbricht
- Wearing dark blue prison-issued scrubs over a t-shirt, Ulbricht turned, surveyed the audience, and his eyes landed on his family.
- Silk Road, lovingly nicknamed the Ebay of the online drug world was reportedly founded by Ulbricht in February 2011.
- It worked as Ulbricht hoped: between 1949 and 1962, 2.5 million East Germans fled.
Subscribe to our updates
79 345 subscribers already with us
Check the price
for your project