Definitions of Udaipur
- a city in S Rajasthan, in NW India.
- Also called Mewar. a former state in NW India: merged into Rajasthan state 1948.
- Also called: Mewar a former state of NW India: became part of Rajasthan in 1947
- a city in NW India, in S Rajasthan. Pop: 389 317 (2001)
Example sentences for Udaipur
- Their Padre in Udaipur is also an M.D., and of him a rather striking tale is told.
- Colonel Tod gives instances in Udaipur of works of beneficence executed by Telis.
- There is a tiny little hotel at Udaipur, outside the walls, showing that visiting tourists are few and far between.
- The Udaipur State has an area of nearly 13,000 square miles and a population of about a million persons.
- This wall is being repaired throughout its length by the Maharana of Udaipur.
Subscribe to our updates
79 345 subscribers already with us
Check the price
for your project