Definitions of Ucayali
- a river in W South America, flowing N from E Peru and joining the Marañón to form the Amazon. 1200 miles (1930 km) long.
- a river in E Peru, flowing north into the Marañón above Iquitos. Length: 1600 km (1000 miles)
- river about 1000 miles (1609 kilometers) long in central and northern Peru flowing north to unite with the Marañón River, forming the Amazon River
Example sentences for Ucayali
- The officers of the "Morona" assured us that the same formation was traceable far up the Ucayali and Huallaga.
- A second will continue that line eastward to the Ucayali River.
- Furthermore, the Indians have been enslaved by the rubber men from the Ucayali.
- On the Ucayali are numerous vagabond tribes, living for the most part in their canoes and temporary huts.
- Of all the savage tribes that roam about the head waters of the Ucayali, the Cashibos alone are cannibals.
Subscribe to our updates
79 345 subscribers already with us
Check the price
for your project