First recorded in 1830–40; ubiquit(y) + -ous (Source: dictionary.com)
Definitions of Ubiquitously
- existing or being everywhere, especially at the same time; omnipresent:
- having or seeming to have the ability to be everywhere at once; omnipresent
- : existing or being everywhere at the same time : constantly encountered : widespread a ubiquitous fashion
Example sentences for Ubiquitously
- “The base is ubiquitously unhappy with everything they stand for, their associations, and the way they operate,” Horowitz said.
- The salvaged food was brought from the piers to the kitchens by Boy Scouts, ubiquitously useful in any public undertaking.
Related words & Synonyms
Subscribe to our updates
79 345 subscribers already with us
Check the price
for your project